Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Charlie's Sock Monkey Birthday Party - The beginning stages!

We are in full swing planning for Charlie's birthday party! If I haven't mentioned it already, we are having a SOCK MONKEY PARTY!! I've been researching all things sock monkey looking for just the right additions to his shin dig!

Today, I started working on his "Charlie's 1st Birthday" banner. Here is a sneak peek at the first two letters. I'm super pleased with the results!


While I was at work, Jeanette started practicing the sock monkey cookies. I love them! She is so super talented. These are just the first round so I'm sure the final product will be amazing!










Here is a sneak of his outfit. I've been trying my best to take his picture in it for his invitations with no luck. Been trying for 3 days!


So far I'm so happy with everything! Lots of details remain...I'm so excited!

- Posted from my iPhone

Location:Hwy 335,,United States

1 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE it all!! Can't wait to see more. :) And thanks so much for the comment on my blog - you are too sweet! :)